|How to Claim an Orthodontia Expense
How to Request Pay My Provider
To Request a Health Care Pay My Provider Payment
Payment will be made in the amount requested as long as your available balance will cover it. If not, no payment is issued to the provider*. You’ll need to enter the provider’s full name, mailing address, and phone number; make sure to have your invoice or contract handy when you log in to your account. Please note your detailed documentation will need to be submitted prior to payment being made to the provider†. Recurring payments require a copy of your contract, not the invoice. The following five pieces of information must be included on your documentation (invoice or contract):
(1) Provider name; (2) Patient name; (3) Description of service; (4) Payment schedule including dates of service; and (5) Payment amount.
To set up this option, log in to your account at www.wageworks.com.
- Log into your account at www.wageworks.com. If you do not have an account, click "Register with WageWorks now" and follow the simple instructions to get one.
- Click the Health Care Tab and select "Request Pay My Provider" from the menu.
- Consider which account to pay from and make your selection, "Pay from HSA Only" or "Pay From Any Plan."
- Request "One-time" or "Recurring Monthly" payment.
- Enter the required payment information (including service type: Orthodontia), confirm, and select "Submit Claim and Upload Receipt."
- Select "Upload Receipt Now" to submit the appropriate invoice image from your computer
- Complete the process by selecting the "Submit Receipts for This Claim" button.
*Note: Your payment will be made in full (up to the available balance in your account at the time this payment is processed just prior to the requested payment date). If we are not able to make payment based on an insufficient balance, you will be sent an email notifying you that another form of payment to your provider is required.
†If you choose to have a Pay My Provider (PMP) set up to pay only from an HSA, you do not need to submit documentation for a one-time or a recurring PMP.