Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid the last-minute Open Enrollment rush this year? The best thing you can do as an employer, is get in front of employees quickly and consistently with information to help them understand your company’s Consumer-Directed Benefits and how they work.
You may be wondering how you can encourage employees to take their time to explore the various options, rather than simply re-enrolling in the same programs, as many employees do?
With the WageWorks’ new 2017 Open Enrollment campaign materials, of course!
Available now in our Media Gallery, our newly designed collateral and communications materials that leverage our just-unveiled Translator concept—making it easy for employees to get the essence of what Consumer-Directed Benefits are all about.
These pieces provide a simple, creative explanation of Consumer-Directed Benefits and why it makes sense to enroll. Meant to capture the attention of employees on information overload, the following are available for immediate download or order:
- Emails: Ranked #1 by our clients as the preferred method of communicating about Open Enrollment;
- Flyers: Voted #2 by clients for overall effectiveness (just behind emails);
- Posters: Great for high-traffic areas, such as your lobby or lunchroom;
- Cut-and-paste content: Easily incorporated into your own Open Enrollment materials; and
- Videos: Provide a quick overview of how benefits work
Help your employees avoid the last-minute rush to enroll this year and visit our Media Gallery today. We’re ready to take your order.