Students have returned to school, ready to soak up the knowledge another year has to offer. Even though your school days may be behind you, your quest for learning likely is not. You want resources readily available to keep you informed, make your job easier, and help you become a more effective HR or benefits professional.
If your company has a high-deductible health plan or is planning to transition to one, our new eBook is a must-have. The Definitive Employer Guide to HSAs—the Second Edition has been released recently and is available for immediate, free download.
This one-stop source is packed with everything you need to know about Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), which are designed to be paired with a qualified high-deductible health plan to help employees better manage out-of-pocket healthcare costs using pre-tax dollars and build a healthcare nest egg.
- Why so many companies—large and small—have added an HSA to their benefits portfolio
- Just how much your employees can save with an HSA—and your company can save on payroll taxes
- Examples of realistic year one HSA adoption goals
- How HSAs can benefit individuals and families with different spending requirements and saving goals
- Answers to common FAQs from HSA participants
Trust us—this is a resource you want within reach. Download your copy of The Definitive Employer Guide to HSAs today.