A WageWorks Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is a great way to save money while keeping you and your family healthy.
With an FSA, you can use tax-free funds to pay for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision care expenses. Funds are moved to your FSA before taxes are deducted, which reduces your overall tax burden.
Using your WageWorks Healthcare FSA is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Decide how much to contribute to your FSA based on how much you plan to spend on out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses for the year.
- Start saving. Contributions to your FSA are made automatically each pay period before taxes are taken out. You have access to your money on day one.
- Pay for eligible medical, dental, and vision services using several no-hassle payment and reimbursement options:
- WageWorks® Healthcare Card. Use your Card when you make healthcare-related purchases, such as prescriptions and eye glasses. It’s like a debit card – just swipe and go.
- Pay My Provider. Access your FSA online and fill out a simple form to have WageWorks pay your provider directly. Be sure to save your receipts to submit documentation so your payment will be made. Go to Support FAQs for details.
- Pay Me Back. Arrange for FSA funds to be deposited directly to your checking account or a check to be mailed to reimburse you for expenses you’ve already paid. You will need to submit expense documentation to receive payment. Be sure to save your receipts to submit documentation so your payment will be made. Need more info? Go to Support FAQs for details.