To make sure your claims are processed quickly, please make sure that your receipts and documentation include the following five pieces of information:
- Patient's Name: The name of the person who received the service or for whom the item was purchased for. For retail store purchases, this information may be excluded.
- Provider's Name: The provider that delivered the service or where the item was purchased.
- Date of Service: The date on which services were provided or the item was purchased.
- Type of Service: A detailed description of the service provided or item purchased. A bag tag is sufficient for prescriptions.
- Cost: The amount you paid for the service or product and/or the portion that is not reimbursed through your insurance carrier.
Please note that not every claim is approved.