Attention Employers: See the latest COVID relief, including COBRA subsidy and DCFSA changes here →
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Support & FAQ

Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account

  • What is a "work-related" expense?
    Your Dependent Care FSA expenses need to be "work-related." This means that the expenses must be incurred while you (or your spouse) are working or looking for work. For example, if both you and your spouse work full time and you pay for after-school care for your kids, that is an eligible "work-related" expense. Please note: unpaid and nominal paid volunteer work do not qualify as "work."
    Was this answer helpful to you? YesNo