• LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Support & FAQ


  • How do I set up my HSA?

    Select your qualified high-deductable health plan and with it, your HSA, either for yourself (individual) or your family during Open Enrollment. Once the plan year starts, you can access your WageWorks HSA by logging into your WageWorks account. You may need to first register for your account.

    Your pre-tax contributions via payroll deductions fund an HSA with BNY Mellon, but you can establish an HSA with a qualified HSA trustee or custodian of your choice. This is typically a bank or brokerage firm. Funds remain tax-free, assuming distributions are only taken for eligible healthcare expenses.

    Was this answer helpful to you? YesNo