There are three ways to verify your card transactions:
- Download the WageWorks EZ Receipts® mobile app. Log into your WageWorks account using the mobile app, and click “Submit New Receipt.” Follow the prompts to take photos of your receipts and save them should any of your card transactions require verification.
- Log into your WageWorks account, click "Submit Receipt or Claim" and follow the prompts to upload digital copies of receipts.
- Download and print out the Card Use Verification Form. Complete the form and submit it via fax (877-353-9236) or mail (Attn: Claims Administrator, PO Box 14053, Lexington, KY, 40512), along with copies of your itemized receipts for the card transactions listed on the form. Please do not send us your original receipts, as you will need these for your records.
Regardless of the method you choose to submit your receipts or documentation, you will need to include these five key pieces of information:
- Patient's Name: The name of the person who received the service or for whom the item was purchased. For retail store purchases, this information may be excluded.
- Provider's Name: The provider that delivered the service or where the item was purchased.
- Date of Service: The date on which services were provided or the item was purchased.
- Type of Service: A detailed description of the service provided or item purchased. A bag tag is sufficient for prescriptions.
- Cost: The amount paid for the service or product and/or the portion that is not reimbursed through your insurance carrier.
Please note that credit card receipts typically do not provide the required five pieces of information and will not meet the criteria for card use verification.