Healthcare is changing fast, and there are new ways for you to benefit. A WageWorks® Health Savings Account (HSA) is like a 401(k) for healthcare. Combined with your company’s high-deductible health plan, a WageWorks HSA gives you an easy, safe way to lower your healthcare costs today while saving money for future healthcare expenses.
Smart, Simple Savings for a Healthy Future
Why enroll in a WageWorks HSA?
- Easily manage today’s healthcare costs and save money for future healthcare expenses
- Your high-deductible health plan out-of-pocket limits do not exceed $6,550 for individual coverage or $13,100 for family coverage.
- Build your healthcare nest egg with access to market-leading, low-cost investment options
- Earn money while saving money with no “use it or lose it” risk
"A WageWorks HSA is a no brainer for our family. It's the perfect way to plan and pay for healthcare before our high-deductible health plan kicks in. Best of all, we took home almost $2,000 more this year and are continuing to save for next year. What's not to love?"
- A happy WageWorks HSA participant
WageWorks HSA: See It In Action