Hundreds of Eligible Expenses

You can use your take care® by WageWorks Dependent Care FSA to pay for a huge variety of child and elder care services. The IRS determines which expenses are eligible for reimbursement. Eligible Child Care Expenses


Keep Your Receipts

It's important to keep receipts and other supporting documentation related to your take care by WageWorks Dependent Care FSA expenses and reimbursement requests. The IRS requires appropriate documentation for all Dependent Care FSA reimbursements. Reimbursement requests must include an itemized statement from the dependent care provider that includes: service dates, dependent's name, type of service amount billed, and provider's name and address. Credit card receipts, canceled checks, and balance forward statements do not meet the requirements for acceptable documentation.


Eligible Elder Care Expenses