Attention Employers: See the latest COVID relief, including COBRA subsidy and DCFSA changes here →
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Support & FAQ


  • Where do I find claim forms?
    You can find claims forms here. If you have trouble accessing the forms, you can contact us for help by calling 877-Wageworks (877-924-3967) or tweeting @wageworkscares.
    Was this answer helpful to you? YesNo