Attention Employers: See the latest COVID relief, including COBRA subsidy and DCFSA changes here →
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Support & FAQ


  • How do I get paid back for Dependent Care expenses?
    The easiest way to submit a receipt is to use the WageWorks® EZ Receipts® mobile app. With this handy app, you can use your mobile device to take and store photos of your receipts and submit them for reimbursement. You can even have your dependent care provider sign receipts using your mobile device. You can also submit digital copies of receipts by logging into your WageWorks account.
    Was this answer helpful to you? YesNo