• LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Support & FAQ

Integrated HRA

  • What do I need to do differently to submit a dependent healthcare claim for my Integrated HRA?
    Starting in 2017, you will need to provide full Social Security Number and Date of Birth for all dependents for whom a health expense is submitted for an Integrated Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) plan. The dependent must be covered by the Affordable Care Act (ACA)-compliant, employer-sponsored group health plan on the date of service for which the claim is submitted. It’s important to note than an employer-sponsored HRA cannot be integrated with individual market coverage.
    Was this answer helpful to you? YesNo